About Mission Online School
Learn any time, any place, anywhere!
Mission Online School (MOS) is a Gr 7-12 District Online Learning School and is a public school, part of the Mission School District. We offer programs for full time home learners, part time students wishing to be dual enrolled for one or more courses, adult learners on a path towards graduation, or adult students wishing to upgrade a course.
At MOS we strive to provide the utmost in flexibility in the delivery of a self-paced and personalized learning model for students wishing to learn at home, or in an alternate delivery model. Our goal is to meet the unique needs of all or our learners while providing a caring and supportive learning environment, implementing the BC school curriculum on a path towards graduation.
Our teachers work closely with students and families to develop a personalized Student Learning Plan to meet the unique needs of each learner. Supporting materials and resources are provided to align with the personalized Student Learning Plan and the curriculum. Ongoing teacher support assessment, evaluation and feedback are provided to guide and direct the educational program throughout the school year.
Mission Online offers:
- Support and expertise of BC certified teaching staff
- Full time educational programs
- Dual enrolled courses needing one or more courses
- Free courses for adults wishing to upgrade coursework
- Adult diploma programs
- Extensive courses based on BC curriculum
- Personalized Student Learning Plans
- Resources to support the educational program
- Personalized face to face support on site, as well as virtually
- Weekly onsite tutorial sessions for students in Grades 7-12